working at JEAN MÜLLER
At JEAN MÜLLER, a career means that every member of staff is motivated and committed to contributing to the
company’s success according to their particular skills and knowledge. There are no predetermined career paths –
because people change with their tasks. This is reflected at JEAN MÜLLER by the fact that every single member of staff
can develop in whichever direction they choose. JEAN MÜLLER likes to recruit executive staff from within its ranks.
Because at JEAN MÜLLER we know that a company will only continue to develop if the people who work there do the
same. Which is why supporting and promoting our staff is so important to us. We offer you interesting and challenging
entry opportunities as well as plenty of options for professional development.
We offer you numerous opportunities
for professional development.
Sales Engineer Türkiye
PURPOSE OF DUTY
Purpose of duty is to provide necessary solutions to active customers by taking active part in all Turkish projects and sales activities, in accordance with the targets and policies of the company, and to profitable increase sales by maximizing new customer penetration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To follow up and carry out projects within the scope of the product portfolio.
- Supporting customers for their technical questions in scope of product portfolio.
- To prepare technical specifications for potential customer groups in order to submit to the relevant institutions, and to give information and guidance through the projects.
- To take part during the writing phase of project- specifications by arranging visits to continuous and regular customers, and to provide company products for specification in such projects.
- To prepare advertisements in Turkish language, regarding the products in the company’s product portfolio, and to share data in social media platforms.
- Arranging seminars/webinars and attending exhibitions as visitor/exhibitor.
- To set off meetings and visiting existing and potential customers, to deliver the offers prepared in line with customer requests.
- Competitor analysis and to profitable increase the sales.
- To provide solutions to customers queries and problems; to provide coordination with the concerned people and departments for these solutions in the company.
- To report and evaluate visited customer information at ERP programs.
- To complete assigned duties and planned tasks in a timely and duly manner.
- To maintain professional development.
- Strategic direction and decision-making.
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills, ability to delegate, open to learning and improving.
- Mathematical intelligence, advanced analytical skills.
- Customer management ability.
- Reporting and presentation skills.
- Presentable, high persuasion, advanced communication and strong teamwork skills.
- Solution and results-oriented approach.
- Ability to use vehicle actively with a B Class driver license.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- Excellent English language skills, written & spoken.
If you are interesed, please get in contact with
Phone.: +49 6123 604–769
Mobil: +49 170 8517833
school and student
Have your first professional experiences on an internship at JEAN MÜLLER and find out just what we are able to offer you. Or combine your theoretical knowledge with the practical expertise that you gain with us while working on your diploma or bachelor thesis. Talk to us well before you would like to start because our internships are in great demand!
Franziska Stirner / HR Department